Alarm Reviews | Helping you make the right choice in Home Security
Why Frontpoint? They have made getting home security cool.
- 30 Day Money back Guarantee
- Touchscreen panel comes standard
- A BBB rating and customers that boast about them
Started in 2009, these guys are growing out of control. They are easy to work with and like. Expect $99 in starting costs but you get good equipment for the price.
- Best Reputation
- Standard mobile control
- Advanced home automation available
- Professional Installation done for you
If the proof is in the pudding, then ADT has enough to feed the whole family. With majority of companies offering DIY installation only, they will have your system installed for you within 1 day.
- Best overall Value
- Available for Renters & Free move with you service
- Limited home automation available
Protect America is the perfect system for the average user. They have no hidden fees when signing up and you also get the most equipment per package then any other company.
- 30 Day Trial
- A+ BBB Rating
- Self installation
Link Interactive is not the first company you think of with home security. However, their downsides are hard to find. With a solid track record and great customer service, one shouldn't overlook the poor appeal their website has.