Home security and all it entails has changed greatly in the last two decades, with tons of innovations and modifications to all its different sectors. The ADT Door lock is ADT proprietary modification to the good old door lock with lots of innovation like remote lock and opening from anywhere and a much-needed automation system that opens your doors in the incidence of a fire outbreak. A look at what it offers makes you wonder how you could have ever gone by without them installed in your home.
The company that made its smart locks is Kwikset, a well-known name with a solid reputation in the market. It integrates with other smart home devices with ease and is simple to install.
- Easily connects to your ADT Pulse® Wireless Network
- Illuminated keypad for low-light use
- Keyless entry
- Compatible with ADT smoke alarm and other devices
- Lock or unlock using the keypad or any web-connected device
- Full 128-bit security encryption for increased wireless security
- Uses 4 AA batteries, eliminating the need for wiring
- Notifies you of unlocked doors
- Comes in three different color choices
- Compatible with other ADT security cameras
- 24/7 monitoring
- You may forget your Pin code
- Requires professional installation
- Requires ADT pulse monitoring package
- Requires higher monitoring monthly fee for smart devices
- THOUGHTFULLY CRAFTED: With a sleek and streamlined design, Level Bolt smart lock for home invisibly transforms your...
- SAFE AND SECURE: Get peace of mind with our smart and intuitive keyless entry. Featuring a 6-stage stainless steel...
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Level Bolt smart lock replaces your deadbolt and can be installed with only a screwdriver. It...
ADT door lock and ADT Pulse
ADT Pulse is ADT’s own offering of home automation combined with home security. It offers a whole lot of gadget options complete with Z-wave technology to turn your home into a smart home. its range of gadgets include ADT thermostat, light switch dimmer, garage door control, deadbolt door etc. with ADT pulse, you can control all your equipment with your mobile phone via a mobile app.
How does an ADT door lock work?
An ADT door lock made by Kwiset functions just the same way as your conventional door lock. But it offers a lot of added benefit. Once installed, you need not worry about where you kept your keys or if you are home when your parents visit because with the remote access technology you can easily open and close your door from anywhere.
The ADT door lock comes equipped with an illuminated keypad for low-light use and is battery powered, so you never have to worry about being locked in or out in the case of a power failure.
ADT Door Lock Installation
An ADT door lock is part of the ADT pulse offering. To have it installed you would have to be subscribed for an ADT pulse package which comes with monthly monitoring fee. Call 888-285-0760 for $850 in free equipment.
The ADT technician will install the smart lock and remove your old deadbolt during your scheduled installation session. Although it’s not a very complicated process, it does call for certain exact stages. You may save time and effort by letting the experts handle it, and you can be sure that it will function as intended.
It offers users lots of added benefit far better than what a conventional lock offers. With its keyless entry, you never have to worry about duplicating your keys or a lost key. To have a system installed you need to be running the ADT pulse plan which offers a one stop solution to most of your home automation need.
You can make sure that your home is secure and well-protected with bulgars by including Kwikset 914 smart door locks in its Smart Home and Video & Smart Home packages.
- 3 Ways to know your Alarm System is Outdated
- Vivint vs ADT
- 7 Best Outdoor Motion Sensor Lights for Homes
- Top Home Security Systems in Atlanta, GA
- How to Cancel Your Alarm Contract
Growing up with Law and Order and CSI shows taught Isabelle Landau one thing: if people back then had high-quality home security systems, those series would have been way shorter. In our modern world, technology helps us keep burglars away easily, and this is what Izzy studies and writes about: alarm systems, home security, protection systems, and more.
Last update on 2023-01-31 at 22:01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API