How Patriotic can a Home Security Company Be?
First off, this company is not for consumers. It is for dealers looking to hire out their monitoring services. Not all security alarm dealers offer monitoring services, a lot of alarm dealers outsource their monitoring services to other security monitoring companies. One of which is All American Monitoring company.
All American Monitoring is a family owned security company that offers strictly monitoring services to alarm dealers with state of the art equipment and receivers. They are different from most other monitoring company because they offer their services on a wholesale scale unlike companies like Alarm Relay which provides monitoring to mainly end home users.
Here are the good and bad of All American Monitoring
- No long term contract
- Charges a flat rate of $2.50 per account monthly
- Provides monitoring services to over 2000 dealers
- UL certified and CSAA 5 Diamond Central Station
- Zero set up fees
- 42+ years of Experience
- Email and mobile Alert
- Not available directly to consumers
- Outdate website and logo
- Do not offer home automation services
- ✅ALPHA WIRELESS SECURITY SYSTEM - A smart way to protect your house with tolviviov Smart Home Security System. 8-piece...
- ✅SMART ALARM SYSTEM for Home - tolviviov Alarm Security System is an affordable solution for your apartment security....
- ✅CUSTOMIZATION - You can add extra door and window sensors, motion detectors, wireless doorbell, and water detectors...
Pricing and Packages
All American Monitoring offers a straight to the point single fee pricing for their alarm monitoring services, if you would like additional features like video monitoring then you should contact them for a quote.
Installation cost: Zero
Activation fee: Zero
Monitoring fee: $2.50 per account across various signals
Packages: They do not offer any contract plan. Just a monthly service which you are free to cancel at any time. As a dealer, plan on using Honeywell security systems that have GO and Connect 2.0 available. General GE systems should be able to connect with this companies monitoring center as well.
Cellular monitoring service: They currently offer an interactive GSM cellular monitoring service which cost $59.00 for installation and $2.50 monthly for monitoring
Areas of Monitoring
All American monitoring coverage extends all over the United States as well as part of Canada.
They can easily be reached by calling their toll free line for enquires and complain on 800-318-9486
All Alarm Monitoring is a family owned security company that offers monitoring services to Alarm dealers who need such at $2.50 per account. They possess state of the act alarm receivers which make them a good choice. The also offer free access to their Dealer Access Module to aid control of users accounts via a secured Internet connection. They pick complains from dealers customers as specified acting as your personal professional monitoring service. Their services cuts across all over the US and part of Canada. Definitely worth considering for Alarm dealers.
- 3 Ways to know your Alarm System is Outdated
- Vivint vs ADT
- 7 Best Outdoor Motion Sensor Lights for Homes
- Top Home Security Systems in Atlanta, GA
- How to Cancel Your Alarm Contract
Growing up with Law and Order and CSI shows taught Isabelle Landau one thing: if people back then had high-quality home security systems, those series would have been way shorter. In our modern world, technology helps us keep burglars away easily, and this is what Izzy studies and writes about: alarm systems, home security, protection systems, and more.
Last update on 2023-05-14 at 03:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API