The Stanley Man Can?
Stanley security was founded over 20 years ago. Stanley security is not your regular residential security company which offers exciting security features targeted at homes and other residential apartments. Stanley’s focuses on providing security options for schools, hospitals, governments, retailers, financial service institutions, airports and other establishments. Services offered includes providing highly security services in schools and campuses, Retail, Healthcare, Financial Services etc.
- Intrusion, Fire, Access Control and Video Surveillance Systems
- Systems Integration (similar to ADT Pulse)
- Automatic Entrance Solutions
- Master Keyed Systems
- Door Locking Hardware, Closers & Exit Devices
- RTLS Asset Visibility Solutions
- Trusted Security Advisors
- Traditional and Sonitrol Audio Intrusion Systems
- Video Surveillance & Monitoring
- Fire & Life Safety
- Access Control Technology
- Biometric Identity Authentication Solutions
- Safe Lock & Vault Solutions
- UL & Bilingual ULC Monitoring Services
- And more
This clearly puts Stanley Security as a commercial provider of security solutions as regards Home security although they also offer this service.
Recap of the good and the bad:
- Wide database of security know-how
- State of the art equipment and proprietary security options
- Multi-Licensed monitoring centers
- Specialized features to reduce false Alarm
- Single button operation.
- Poor customer relations (like Xfinity Alarm has a history of)
- Little focus on home users
- Poor online transparency
Clever or deceptive marketing?
There is no information available in their website regarding residential plans. We really dislike companies who do this. You are then forced to call them and get on a phone with a high pressured salesman. Users who are contemplating using Stanley security as a home security provider would need to contact their customer care for information regarding pricing and packages.
- 24/7 live stream video in full 1080p HD over Wi-Fi. Check in from anywhere at anytime. Send clips to family or friends...
- Night vision featuring 8 high-power infrared LEDs provide light for clear video in the darkest conditions.
- Mobile alerts and notifications let you know as soon as your camera spots activity. Take action or save the event for...
Information regarding Stanley in general
Stanley security is a group of securities that provide security options across various establishments. The branch related to security system is otherwise called the STANLEY Convergent Security Solutions. They are a part of Stanley Black & Decker.
They are regarded as the second largest electronic security company and one of the largest security systems integrator in the united states with numerous offices numbering over 70 in different location in North America. This arm of the company design, installs, monitors and services security systems across their range of customers.
Will they be there when you need them most?
Despite their award for the 2nd best company based on customer satisfaction, there exist a high number of unsatisfied customers who often complain about the company customer service. The customer service of Stanley security can be reached in the following channels.
Phone: 888-995-2324. Web contact form available on their website.
Stanley Security seems like a company that knows its job. With so many set of security options available and their relatively low false alarm rate. Prospective customers are advised to make necessary inquiries as regards their plans and other necessary policy before signing up. We also strongly recommend companies that focuses solely in Residential home security options.
- 3 Ways to know your Alarm System is Outdated
- Vivint vs ADT
- 7 Best Outdoor Motion Sensor Lights for Homes
- Top Home Security Systems in Atlanta, GA
- How to Cancel Your Alarm Contract
William is a tech buff and former corporate security officer turned cybercrime analyst. Computers have few secrets left for him, but home security and alarm systems… Well, those have plenty of secrets for their users, which William is now uncovering and explaining. His articles on home security helped many people take the matter seriously, invest in highly performing systems, and avoid becoming victims of burglaries.
Last update on 2023-05-14 at 03:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API