Aloha, Home Security
The largest alarm company in the beautiful islands of Hawaii is Alert Alarm. Founded in 1962 in Hawaii, the company is locally owned and locally run. With a staff base of well over 150, Alert alarm Hawaii has been providing professional security service to both residential home and businesses across the islands of Oahu, Maui, Kauai and The Big Island.
A record of their exemplary service in Hawaii is visible by being a four-time winner of the coveted best in Honolulu award. The headquarter of Alert Alarm Hawaii sits in Honolulu, Hawaii from where it runs its own local based monitoring center that’s both UL and the department of defense approved.
A look at the pros and cons of having Alert Alarm Hawaii providing solutions to your security needs
- Professional installation
- Long service year
- Locally based and maintained
- UL-Listed central station
- Only available in Hawaii
- Long contract length
- No home automation
- No security camera doorbells (learn more about these here)
|Touchscreen Panel :||Yes|
|Key Remote (On/Off) Fob:||No|
|C02, Fire and Flood Sensors:||Yes|
|Mobile & Tablet Control:||Yes|
|Smoke, C02 & Flood:||Yes|
|Customer Rating:||3.5 of 5|
|Support Rating:||4 of 5|
|Equipment Rating:||4 of 5|
A look into how much their security system costs
Alert Alarm Hawaii does not display any information regarding its pricing on its website. You would have to call in for a personalized quote. What’s clear is that it comes with an activation cost of $149 and a contract length of 5 years. Canceling your contract before it ends requires a payment of the remaining cost of equipment.
Not much is said on the web page of Alert Alarm Hawaii regarding their equipment and offering. What’s clear is they make use of GE Security systems which can be accessed via a mobile Alert Alarm Hawaii app. They offer both landline and cellular monitoring.
- World's Longest Wireless Range: Powered by LoRa technology, the long-range yet low-power system offers the industry’s...
- Economical and Powerful Siren: This economical wireless and portable LOUD 110 dB smart siren adds audible and visible...
- Simple & Easy! YoLink’s Scan & Play smartphone app feature will have your siren up & ready in just a couple minutes!...
How to get the Alert Hawaii up and running.
Alert Alarm Hawaii security systems are professionally installed. They do not offer DIY alarm systems. It’s all in three easy steps
- Call for a free personalized quote
- Fix a convenient date to have the professional install the system
- Have the system installed and running
How long they have been around
Alert alarm Hawaii was established in 1962 in Hawaii, it has since grown to be the largest, locally owned and operated security company in the state of Hawaii, with over 150 staffs and 25,000 customers across the states.
Hawaii’s premier security company stands out with its long track record and experience. If you are looking for a security system provider that will go with you nationwide, please check out the top 10. It’s 24 hours monitoring by its own locally based monitoring center that UL listed and serves most of the Hawaii islands. For customers who would prefer a locally based company to provide their alarm service, Alert Alarm Hawaii delivers some services, and you can find more information on their website also.
- 3 Ways to know your Alarm System is Outdated
- Vivint vs ADT
- 7 Best Outdoor Motion Sensor Lights for Homes
- Top Home Security Systems in Atlanta, GA
- How to Cancel Your Alarm Contract
William is a tech buff and former corporate security officer turned cybercrime analyst. Computers have few secrets left for him, but home security and alarm systems… Well, those have plenty of secrets for their users, which William is now uncovering and explaining. His articles on home security helped many people take the matter seriously, invest in highly performing systems, and avoid becoming victims of burglaries.
Last update on 2023-01-31 at 21:54 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API