Does a Long Business Name equal a Good Track Record?
American Alarm Company, the largest alarm company in New England was founded in 1971 by three Massachusetts institute of technology Engineers with the aim of bringing new technology in alarm systems to end users. It has since grown to become the largest independent alarm company and monitoring provider in New England providing its services to customers across Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Connecticut and national clients via the Security Network of America.
Let’s take a look at American Alarm pros and cons
- A+ BBB rating
- UL-listed monitoring center
- Proven track record
- Cellular and landline monitoring
- High cost of equipment
- No ‘free’ equipment provided
|Touchscreen Panel :||Yes|
|Key Remote (On/Off) Fob:||No|
|C02, Fire and Flood Sensors:||Yes|
|Mobile & Tablet Control:||Yes|
|Smoke, C02 & Flood:||Yes|
|Customer Rating:||3 of 5|
|Support Rating:||3 of 5|
|Equipment Rating:||3 of 5|
A look into what they use for their Security Equipment
American Alarm communication makes use of quality security equipment made by Honeywell and DMP. They offer both landline and cellular monitoring as well as wired and wireless systems to it every customer. With the aid of their own UL listed and CSAA certified monitoring center, they carry out their own 24 hours security monitoring.
Their range of services includes
- Burglar alarms
- Fire alarm and life-safety systems
- Access control systems
- Environmental hazard detection
- Digital video surveillance
- Simple to set up. Seriously secure - Get ready to protect right out of the box. Just plug in the Base Station, download...
- 1 FREE Month of 24/7 professional monitoring with Fast Protect Technology for fast police response - With optional...
- Complete control of your system with the SimpliSafe App - Arm, disarm and protect anytime, anywhere.
A look into how much it costs and what they offer.
The packages, contract length and prices of American Alarm is not disclosed on their website. Interested individuals are advised to call in for a personalized quote. What is known is they don’t offer free security system equipment as customers purchase their equipment when applying for their monitoring service.
Is anyone there when you need them?
They can be reached on phone for both sales and technical support on this phone lines.
Technical Support: 781-859-2600
Residential Installation Scheduling: 781-859-2700
American Alarm communication isn’t new to alarm monitoring service. They are a good choice for residents of New England. Be sure you understand their contract policy before signing for a contract.
- 3 Ways to know your Alarm System is Outdated
- Vivint vs ADT
- 7 Best Outdoor Motion Sensor Lights for Homes
- Top Home Security Systems in Atlanta, GA
- How to Cancel Your Alarm Contract
Growing up with Law and Order and CSI shows taught Isabelle Landau one thing: if people back then had high-quality home security systems, those series would have been way shorter. In our modern world, technology helps us keep burglars away easily, and this is what Izzy studies and writes about: alarm systems, home security, protection systems, and more.
Last update on 2023-05-14 at 03:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API