In 2012, ADT decided that the security needs of commercial enterprises differs significantly from that of residential and small businesses, and divides into two distinct company, enters Tyco Integrated Security. Formally known as ADT Business Solutions, Tyco Integrated Security was the commercial security wing of ADT, now part of Tyco International. Fully dedicated to providing security solutions to Industries, Hospitals, Schools, banks, government etc. Tyco Integrated is available nationwide and offers security solutions to problems such as fire, burglary, internal theft, intrusion, organized crime, inventory loss, fleet mismanagement and workplace violence.
They are headquartered in the United State at Boca Raton, FL. The Global headquarter sits at Cork, Ireland and boast of a combined workforce of over 10,000 people across North America. They most recently acquired Protect One as well for a large sum of money. It appears they will continue to buy out large security companies.
A look at the pros and cons of Tyco Integrated Security shows
- Wide range of Services
- Available globally.
- Multiple certification on their monitoring systems
- State of the art security equipment.
- Focused in approach to majorly commercial enterprise.
- Hard to reach customer service.
- Poor online transparency
Services offered by Tyco Integrated Security
- Alarm Monitoring
- Alarm Systems
- Bank Security
- Burglar Alarm Systems
- Burglar Alarms
- Business Alarm Systems
- Business Intelligence Systems
- Business Security Systems
- CCTV Systems
- Commercial Security Systems
- Corporate Security
- Corporate Security Solutions
- Integrated Security Management Solutions
- Monitoring Services
- Emergency Notification Systems
- Fire and Life Safety Systems
- Installation and Maintenance Services
- Design, Engineering & Integration
- Loss Prevention Solutions
- Food Defense
- Food Safety Solutions
- Government Security
- Hosted Access Control
- Inventory Management Solution
- Managed Access Control
- Managed Video Services
- Mobile Security Management
- Open/Close Schedule Monitoring
- Perimeter Security
- Physical Access Control
- Physical Access Control Products
- Asset Tracking Systems
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM)
- Professional Services
- Remote Video Escort Services
- Retail Security
- RFID Security
- School Security
- Security Cameras
- Traffic Intelligence
- Video Surveillance Solutions
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Electronic Access Control Systems
- Electronic Article Surveillance
- Software and Data Services
- Security Management
- Security System Monitoring
- Transportation Security
- Transportation & Logistics Solutions
- Video Analytic Solutions
- Video Management Software
- Video Surveillance Software
- Virtual Guard Tours
- Visitor Management System
A look into how much Tyco costs
Tyco Integrated Security believes every Commercial enterprise has a different security need and as such the plans and package is tailored to suit such needs. This reflects in them not having a clear cut package on their website. Prospective customers are encouraged to contact their customer services regardless of location for a personalized security quote.
What makes Tyco Integrated Security Unique.
Tyco Integrated Security stands Unique from other security companies by:
- Targeted solely at Commercial enterprises: They do not deal with residential customers as their extensive service is tailored to suit the need of commercial customers.
- Wide range of Services: Tyco offers a multi-prong approach to commercial security with security solutions ranging from the regular alarm monitoring to Video Surveillance Solution and Intrusion Detection Systems.
- Availability: Tyco Integrated Security is a subsidiary of Tyco Global. A global security industry available worldwide. The combined workforce of over 10000 workers makes Tyco Integrated stands out.
- Blink Floodlight works with Outdoor to deliver a wire-free, HD smart security LED floodlight camera with up to two years...
- See, hear, and speak to visitors in real time with 1080p HD live view and two-way audio from the app.
- Light up the night — get 700 lumens of motion-triggered, high-quality LED lights.
Look into the history of Tyco
The history of Tyco Integrated Security can be traced back to 1874 where it began as ADT. Following the split into two distinct company. ADT Residential and ADT Business Solutions. ADT business Solutions later became Tyco Integrated Security a subsidiary of Tyco Global, functioning as one of North America’s top commercial security systems integrator. Tyco Integrated Security is currently headed by Joe Oliveri who functions as the Vice President & General Manager.
How much do they care about their customers?
Contacting Tyco Integrated Security can be either done via phone or on the web contact form available on their website.
Support: 844.289.2647. They lack email and chat support as offered by Protect America.
FAQ: Some pressing questions have been answered by Tyco on their FAQ. Prospective customers can check it out on their customer support page.
While security needs may differ between residential and commercial users, Tyco Integrated Security embraces and provides security solutions for commercial users. They are worth considering for commercial users who require a robust approach to their security needs.
- 3 Ways to know your Alarm System is Outdated
- Vivint vs ADT
- 7 Best Outdoor Motion Sensor Lights for Homes
- Top Home Security Systems in Atlanta, GA
- How to Cancel Your Alarm Contract
Growing up with Law and Order and CSI shows taught Isabelle Landau one thing: if people back then had high-quality home security systems, those series would have been way shorter. In our modern world, technology helps us keep burglars away easily, and this is what Izzy studies and writes about: alarm systems, home security, protection systems, and more.
Last update on 2023-05-14 at 03:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Also as a customer one time I called customer support and it took 30+ minutes before speaking with someone!
Previous Employee says
Worked for them for 10 yrs. Best worldwide presence even best domestic presence for install and service: unfortunately techs aren’t.trained on IP technology and can’t keep up with emerging technology. Stiill the best and most reliable in markets without a competent local competitor
I thought it was just me but man I have had such a hard time getting information from them. Heck, even getting in touch was a struggle. I still have not decided on going with Tyco or not. Seeing as it took this much effort to find basic information, I would hate to think what would happen if I ran into issues and couldn’t reach them.
Jack M. says
Out of all the companies I have been researching, Tyco seems to be coming out on top. They don’t have all the whistles and bells of many other larger branded companies but they make having a security system easy.
David R. says
Yup! They are not about flashy stuff but what they do offer is a lot of options. I love how they have something for everyone be it basic home security or more advanced surveillance. I spent many years with one of the biggest companies in the US and switching to Tyco was the best choice I ever made.
Kevin M. says
I never heard of this company prior to signing with them. It has only been a few months but thus far it has been pretty good. My wife likes the company because they have been patient with her and all her concerns and questions. I like it for the fair price and reliability. Great review!
Martin Roberts says
What services did you get, if you don’t mind me asking? I am trying to find a specific set up. My main issues have to do with some crazy neighbors as well as animals. I want to make sure I can get some security for my home and my family. I want to make sure we can come and go safely from the house. They know the local cops so they do nothing for us.
Vince Dean says
Tyco is one of those places that not many people talk about online and I think it is because of their own online presence. I was talking to someone with the company and they felt very misplaced like they didn’t even know what they offered so I decided to go with another company.
Jacob Stone says
I agree with this. I feel like if they changed to a more modern aspect they would gain more solid recommendations and reviews. I was with the company for 3 years before I ended up moving. I opted for my own security set up this time around but I recommend them 10 fold.